January 31, 2015 by Tricia Draper
The Messengers Radio Show 01-31-15 (5)
This month: How Important Words Are: Speak Life – Recap
- Words can be either helpful or harmful. We as God’s children need to build people up. We need to speak life, health, and prosperity from God’s words. Every time you say something nice to others, even your enemies, you have the possibility of leading them into a relationship with God. And that is what He wants.
Words from Journal
- Don’t let the enemy steal your joy or trust. That is how he got to Eve. He made her not trust Me.
- Sometimes the harvest is fast, and sometimes it is slower. It is not according to their will, but according to My timing. They must show themselves worthy. They need to trust Me in order for Me to trust them. It takes time, but I can see their hearts and how they truly trust. Speaking words of trust or words of doubt is a big part of what they will reap.
- Trust Me to show you how I work
- You have seen what I can do when you trust Me with the little things, now sit back and let Me show you how I can be trusted with the larger things.
- Right now, just trust in Me and take one step at a time.
- Proverbs 18:21
- The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.
- Matthew 12: 36-37
- But I tell you that men will have to give account on the Day of Judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For, by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words, you will be condemned.
- 1 Peter 4:11
- If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God.
- 1 John 5:14
- This is the assurance that we have in approaching God; that if we ask anything according to His will, he hears us.
Words from Journal:
- It’s not that I need to hear it; it’s that you need to SAY It upsets the enemy and causes you strength all at the same time.
- You have to ASK for your healing. You have to say the words and speak them into existence.
- Matthew 8:14
- When evening came, many who were demon-possessed were brought to Him, and He drove out the spirits with a word and healed the sick.
- Isaiah 53:5
- He was wounded for our transgressions. He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we were healed.
- Psalms 30:2
- Oh Lord, my God, I cried out to You and You healed me.
- **Praise God for your healing OUT LOUD**
Confession for physical healing: “I know it is God’s will for me to be healthy and whole. I praise the Lord and thank Him for healing all of my diseases as I put my faith and trust in Him.
- Isaiah 43:1
“Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine”
- Matthew 4:4
“It is written, man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.”
- Matthew 24:35
- “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My wordsshall not pass away.”
Category Notes | Tags: