January 24, 2015 by Tricia Draper
The Messengers Radio Show 01-24-15 (4)
This month: How Important Words Are: Speak Life – God’s Words
- God has spoken to us from the beginning of time. He has spoken in audible voices, dreams and visions, and He speaks to our Spirits. He is always talking, and we need to be listening. We need to hear His words and speak them out loud. He has promised so much in His Word. We will see some promises of His today that we can use to speak life over ourselves.
- Jeremiah 29:11
- For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
- John 10:27-28 *
- “My sheep listen to my voice; I know them and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.”
- Proverbs 1:33
- But all who listen to me will live in peace untroubled by fear of harm.
- 11:28 *
- “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
- Isaiah 43:1
- ” Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine”
- Proverbs 8:17
- “I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.”
- Jeremiah 29:12
- “Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.”
- Word of God Speak – Kutless
Promises About God
- Psalm 55:22
- Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.
- Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
- Psalm 120:1
I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me.
- Psalm 119:105
- “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.”
Song –3:17 min
- Thy Word – Amy Grant
Words from New Testament
- Matthew 4:4 *
- “It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.”
- Hebrews 4:12
- “The word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.”
- 1 John 5:14
- “This is the assurance we have in approaching God; that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
- Matthew 24:35 *
- “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my wordsshall not pass away.
Category Notes | Tags: